With your help, The Sunset Hills Children’s Foundation Works…
The Sunrise Center offers a place of hope and healing for children, teens and their families that are experiencing grief due to the loss of a loved one. We provide peer support groups in a safe, supportive and understanding environment with the supplies they need to be able to communicate effectively. In doing so, children and adults will realize they are not alone and may begin to heal by expressing their emotions and feelings, together.
Sunset Hills Children’s Foundation Scholarship –
- Provides a substantial scholarship to students in the High Desert who have experienced a tragic event in their lives.
- A $20,000 scholarship will be awarded to a student who is selected by Foundation Board Members on the Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship can be used at student’s post-secondary school of choice.
- Our Scholarship is the largest Scholarship awarded in the High Desert.
Ryan Cambridge Memorial Scholarship –
- The Foundation is the caretaker of the Ryan Cambridge Memorial Scholarship.
- Each year, $5000 is awarded to students who are pursuing a career in the construction, trade or building related industries.
- Monies for this scholarship are intended to stay in the Victor Valley!